Sat, Jul 09|
Wilderness First Responder WFR - Hybrid Delivery
Our WFR course provides students the convenience of an online pre-study module which covers core theoretical topics. Once the online portion is complete students will book a 2 day in person training session, these run at least once a month. No Deadline, Study at your pace.
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2022, 9:00 a.m. EDT – Jul 10, 2022, 4:00 p.m. EDT
Pickering, 700 Sandy Beach Rd, Pickering, ON L1W, Canada
About the Course
Students will complete an Online pre-Study module online that will provide exstensive knowledge into the theoratical aspects of Wilderness Medicine. Students will complete a total of 15 Modules. Each Module has a short quiz followed by a final written test.
Pass for the test is 70%
Students should allow aproxiamtely two to three weeks to complete the online portion of the course. The exact time is more or less depending on your available time to study. The one week estimate is based on a couple hours each eevening.
Once the student succesfully achieves 70% they become eligable to book a place in one of our practical in person training days.
In person training days occour atleast one weekend every month.
This course has no deadlines, so study at your own pace.
- 40 Hours Online Training In The Theoretical portions of Wilderness Medicine
- 2 Day in person hands on practical training
- Certification in: Basic Wilderness First Aid Valid for 3 Years
- Free Replacement Of Lost Card
- 24 Hour Access to the online course
- Free membership to our website for behind the scenes access to various wilderness safety topics, photos, blog, members social groups.
Spots In Course
WFR Wilderness First Responder$795.00Tax: +$103.35 Hst